Terms and Conditions
The S⁺ Rewards Loyalty Programme (the “Programme“) is managed by Sino Real Estate Agency Limited (“Sino“). The Programme will commence on 13rd March 2019 and shall continue until Sino terminates the Programme. The Programme involves earning points (“Points“) and using Points to redeem various rewards (“Rewards“).
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions“) are binding on all members of the Programme (“Members“), and Members agree and accept the Terms and Conditions set forth and any amendments to be made by Sino from time to time.
- Eligibility and Membership
- Members must be at least 11 years of age. Individuals below the age of 18 are required to obtain his/her parent or guardian’s consent prior to providing any personal data to Sino. There is no joining fee, but Sino reserves the right to decline any application for membership in its sole discretion without giving any reasons, and such decision shall be final and conclusive.
- Membership of the Programme is non-transferable.
- Sino reserves the right to terminate any Member’s membership in its sole discretion without giving reasons. Sino may exercise this right if, for example, a Member abuses the Programme or fails to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or makes any misrepresentation to Sino. Termination of membership will mean revocation of any Points that the Member has accrued.
- Membership will automatically expire without prior notice if there is no recorded activity for a period of 36 months and any remaining Points have expired.
- Customers may register for the Programme with a Hong Kong, China or Macau mobile number. Customers can choose to connect with their personal Facebook or WeChat account which allow them to enjoy express login for the App. Customers will then be requested to fill out a registration form.
- Members will not be issued a physical membership card and the App will serve as a virtual membership card, containing details such as current Points balance.
- Friend Referral
- Members may refer friends to join the Programme within the App, via their mobile phone contacts list.
- Upon successful friend referral, Member and friend will each earn two (2) bonus Points upon confirmation that the friend has registered for the Programme. However, Members may only earn up to a maximum of 60 (sixty) bonus Points in total for friend referral.
- Members may through the Programme interact with their friends who have registered for the Programmes. No communication shall contain any contents that is obscene, libellous, in violation of any right of privacy, in contravention of any law or in any way considered by Sino as inappropriate. Sino reserves the right to prohibit or remove any such contents from the chat log.
- Earning Points
- Each receipt with spending of HK$100 or above by electronic payment (including but not limited to credit card / debit card / EPS / Octopus / Apple Pay / Android Pay / Samsung Pay / Alipay / WeChat Pay / Tap & Go / Credit Card Cash Back Rewards) made by a Member at a Qualifying Merchant at tmtplaza / Olympian City / Citywalk (collectively, the “Sino Malls“) is eligible for Points registration. For every HK$100 purchase, Members will be able to earn one (1) Point.
- Members may not use multiple receipts to meet the minimum HK$100 spending requirement. Points registration shall be conducted separately for each receipt.
- Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the Points earning rate at any time without notice.
- “Qualifying Merchant” refers to merchants of the Sino Malls except within the following categories: banking services, property agent services, employment services, car beauty services, casual leasing exhibitors, and merchants within China Ferry Terminal restricted area. “Qualifying Merchant” also excludes merchants listed on the following link: https://tnc.splusrewards.com.hk/Shops_Excluded_from_Point_Registration_EN.pdf. Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the categories and/or merchants of “Qualifying Merchant” at any time without notice.
For receipts with spending between HK$100 and HK$5,000, Members may choose between in-App scanning of eligible machine-printed sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip, or registration at the concierge of the relevant Sino Mall.
- For in-App scanning, points registration must be conducted within seven (7) days from the transaction date. Upon successful registration, Points will be credited to Members’ account within fourteen (14) working days of receipt’s image submission.
- For registration at concierge, only same-day receipts or receipts for transactions after 9:00 p.m. of the immediately preceding day are eligible. Upon successful registration, Points will be credited to Members’ account immediately.
- For receipts with spending over HK$5,000 or receipts from merchants listed at the following link which are not eligible for in-App scanning: https://tnc.splusrewards.com.hk/Registration_only_at_CS_Counter_EN.pdf, Members must register at the concierge of the relevant Sino Mall within fourteen (14) days from the transaction date. Upon successful registration, Points will be credited to Members’ account immediately.
- Sales receipts and electronic payment slips submitted for Points registration may not bear any customer’s name other than the Member’s name. Members may not use receipts or payment slips of other individuals for their own Points registration. Electronic payment slip is not required for payment made by Octopus.
- Sino reserves the right at any time to request Members to submit the relevant original sales receipt and/or electronic payment slip and/or such further documents or evidence for verification purposes. As such, Members must retain all supporting documents for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of receipt submission.
- Sales receipts must be machine-printed and contain the name of the Qualifying Merchant, name of the mall, receipt number/ time, transaction date, and transaction amount.
- The following are not eligible for Points registration:
- Revised, re-printed, duplicated, photocopied, handwritten, or damaged receipts.
- Standalone electronic payment slips.
- Receipts for cancelled or revoked transactions.
- Receipts for car parking shroff.
- Transactions paid by cash.
- Transactions settled by cash vouchers, gift vouchers or merchants’ membership stored-value cards.
- Calling and data SIM cards.
- Online payments or purchases (including mobile/internet services) except online purchase of movie tickets.
- Payment of bills e.g. telephone, electricity, credit card, and internet.
- Transactions at Urbtix and HK Ticketing.
- Exam or competition fee related to education services.
- Purchase of Octopus Cards, value added to Octopus cards.
- EPS Cash withdrawal.
- Currency exchange services.
- Transaction between merchant and its personnel (including but not limited to shop owner and shop staff members)
- The purchase of ferry tickets at China Hong Kong City.
- For payment by instalment, only the on-day actual amount paid will be counted for Points registration, the remaining unpaid amount will not be accepted.
- Sino has the right in its sole discretion to reject any receipts which it suspects do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, were forged, or were not issued for genuine transactions.
- Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold or revoke Points earned from transactions which Sino considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, were earned fraudulently, or were registered as a result of mistake or error.
- The amount eligible for Points registration shall be the actual spending amount only (net amount after deduction of any discounts, privileged coupons or cash coupons). Tips are not eligible for Points registration and do not count towards the minimum HK$100 spending requirement.
- Members may earn a maximum of 100 Points per day. For the avoidance of doubt, where Members’ eligible receipt(s) exceed the maximum of 100 Points per day, Members will earn the maximum 100 Points and the remainder will be forfeited.
- Sino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer specified promotions or opportunities to Members to earn additional bonus Points or other benefits and/or to terminate, discontinue, change the terms of any offer, promotions or opportunities of earning Points.
- Goods/services covered by receipts submitted for Points registration may not be refunded. If the underlying goods/services are refunded, the corresponding Points will be regarded as forfeited by the Member.
- Eligible receipts may only be submitted for Points registration once. Receipts submitted for Points registration may not be re-used in conjunction with other promotions or redemption activities (except lucky draws and parking offers provided under Sino Mall privilege programs).
- Points do not have any cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Points may not be sold or purchased. However, it is possible for you to transfer Points to friends with whom you have connected via the App subject to restriction of one transfer per day for a minimum of 2 Points to a maximum of 11 Points, including an administrative charge of 1 Point for each transfer.
- It is also possible to transfer Points to your Olympian Kids account by converting Points into Kids Points (maximum conversion of 100 Points per day). The conversion rate is 1 Point = 100 Kids Points. Once Points are converted into Kids Points, it is non-reversible and non-refundable.
- Apart from eligible spending at Qualifying Merchants, Members may also earn Points by taking the following actions:
- Complete Entire Registration Form (including optional questions)
- Successful Friend Referral (earn up to a maximum of 60 (sixty) bonus Points)
- [Birthday Bonus (where Members have provided month of birth on the registration form)]
- Check in at Sino Mall event
- Points Expiry
- Points will accumulate over 24-month periods on a rolling basis, with the first 24-month period starting from your date of membership. For all Points accumulated over a 24-month period, these Points will expire in 12 months counting from the last day of the 24-month period. For example, for all Points earned during 24 October 2019 to 23 October 2020, they will expire on 23 October 2021.
- Upon expiry, any remaining Points will be forfeited and cannot be carried forward. Member will be required to accumulate Points starting from zero.
- Members will receive an in-App notification three (3) months before Points expiry date.
- Burning Points
- Members may use unexpired Points to redeem various Rewards in accordance with prevailing offers which may be viewed on the App. Points will be used on a first-in-first-out basis.
- Redemption of Rewards is subject to Members having sufficient Points balance. Attempted redemption of Rewards with insufficient Points balance will not be processed.
- Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to discontinue any Reward or to substitute a similar item of equal or higher value at any time without notice prior to the item being redeemed. Sino provides no guarantee that any Rewards will remain available.
Gifts / Coupons
- Members may use the App to redeem Rewards such as e-coupons and physical gifts.
- Via the App, Members may redeem Points for e-coupons which may be used at specified Sino Mall merchants. Members may also use the App to generate e-vouchers to collect physical gifts at specified Sino Mall concierges, or directly at the relevant Sino Mall merchant where applicable. All e-coupons and e-vouchers will have a specified expiry date and time. E-coupons and e-vouchers do not have any cash value, and are not exchangeable for cash.
- If a Member does not collect a Reward by the specified expiry date and time, both the corresponding Points and the uncollected Reward will be forfeited.
- If a Member redeems a Reward and subsequently cancels the redemption, the corresponding Points will be forfeited.
- Members may redeem and collect physical gifts at specified Sino Mall concierges. Members must present their virtual membership card within the App to collect physical gifts. Members may also collect physical gifts directly at the relevant Sino Mall merchant where applicable. Members are responsible for checking the gift at the time of collection.
- Physical gifts are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. Gifts are limited in quantity (while stocks last), available on a first-come-first-served basis. Photographs of the gifts on the App are for reference only. Colour and style of gifts will be allocated on a random basis and selection of colour and style is not permitted. Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to set quotas on Members’ redemption of gifts at any time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, physical gifts are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, provision of any after-sales or repair services or fitness for any particular purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sino shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by use of the gifts or any product quality, warranty or suitability issues relating to the gifts. Any queries or disputes in relation to physical gifts shall be referred to the original supplier or manufacturer directly, and Sino will not be responsible for any such queries or disputes.
- S Dollars are a new means of payment that can be used at Sino Malls. Members may convert their Points into S Dollars, which can be used as cash at participating merchants. The conversion rate is 100 Points = 10 S Dollars. 10 S Dollars can be used as HK$10 at shops of participating merchants. You may use the App to calculate the amount of S Dollars that can be converted using your existing Points balance.
- A minimum of 10 S Dollars must be used for each transaction. The maximum cap on S Dollars spending per day is 500 S Dollars.
- S Dollars are non-transferrable, cannot be converted into cash, and cannot be converted back to Points except in the scenario described in paragraph 6.17 below.
- Information on participating merchants may be found on the App. Members will receive updates on changes in participating merchants through the App.
- To convert Points into S Dollars and use S Dollars:
- Inform shop staff at participating merchant that you wish to use S Dollars as your payment method.
- Log in to your Programme account on the App.
- Select “S Dollar” menu bar and click on the option to convert Points into S Dollars. The App will generate a QR code representing your desired S Dollars amount.
- Present the QR code to shop staff at participating merchant to scan or allow the shop staff to enter a passcode.
- After successful scanning or entering of passcode, your S Dollars will be deducted immediately from your account. You may check your transaction/conversion record in the App.
- After Points are converted into S Dollars they must be used at a participating merchant immediately. S Dollars cannot be stored in your Programme account. The QR code that is generated will expire within 60 seconds. If an unused QR code expires, the Points will not be converted into S Dollars and no Points or S Dollars will be deducted from your account. You may re-generate another QR code via the App.
- The QR code representing the converted S Dollars must be successfully scanned or authenticated by passcode by a participating merchant to complete your payment using S Dollars. Any S Dollars that are unused will be retained in your account as original Points.
- S Dollars which have been successfully scanned or authenticated by passcode by a participating merchant are not refundable and the transaction may not be reversed.
- The Programme will launch different games periodically and Members may use Points to participate. By playing games, Members may be able to win gifts, S Dollars, free parking hours or bonus Points. Please refer to relevant section of the App for further information.
- Members may use unexpired Points to redeem free parking offer, eligible only for private cars parking in Sino Mall car parks with ingress time from 07:00 am to 11:00 pm at Olympian City Carpark from Monday to Sunday, and with entry time from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm at tmtplaza Carpark and at Citywalk Carpark from Monday to Sunday. Number of required Points are as follows:
Location Required Points (Monday-Friday) Required Points (Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays) Olympian City 1 4 Points / Hour 6 Points / Hour Olympian City 2 Olympian City 3 tmtplaza 1 6 Points / Hour Free parking offer not available tmtplaza 3 10 Points / Hour Citywalk 1 8 Points / Hour 10 Points / Hour Citywalk 2
- Members must provide vehicle entry record via Octopus card number. The free parking offer will not be available where there is more than one vehicle entry record on the same Octopus card.
- Members must use the same Octopus card for carpark entry, redemption of free parking offer, and carpark exit.
- Once the free parking offer is redeemed, it cannot be cancelled, exchanged or transferred.
- This free parking offer may be used in conjunction with parking offers provided under Sino Mall privilege programs, but may not be used in conjunction with other parking offers such as day park, night park, park & ride, merchant parking offers and other hourly parking reward program.
- Members may only redeem once for a maximum of two (2) free hours of parking per entry, starting from the vehicle’s ingress time. When this free parking offer is used in conjunction with parking offers provided under Sino Mall privilege programs, a vehicle may only enjoy a maximum of four (4) free hours of parking per entry. Parking hours exceeding the hours eligible for free parking offer will be charged according to the stipulated hourly parking rules.
- Responsibilities of Sino
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude Sino’s liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by the applicable law.
- Subject to the preceding paragraph, Sino shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to Members, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Programme and/or these Terms and Conditions; and Sino’s total liability to the Member in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Programme and/or these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed HK$800.
- Alteration of Terms and Conditions
- Sino may revise or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Sino will use reasonable efforts to ensure that any important changes will be notified to you by an appropriate method, such as a notice within the App. However, it is your responsibility to check Terms and Conditions regularly to take notice of any changes we make, and you agree to do so.
- If there is/are any change(s), the updated version containing such change(s) will be available through a link in the App to this page and will be effective immediately. Your continued participation in the Programme after any changes to Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of such change(s).
- If you do not agree with any change(s) or addition(s) we make, please stop participating in the Programme and inform Sino immediately that you wish to terminate your membership. Termination of membership will mean forfeiture of any Points that the Member has accrued.
- For any query, please contact Sino Malls via:
Olympian City tmtplaza Citywalk Telephone：
UG/F Concierge, Olympian City (Phase 1)
G/F Concierge, Olympian City (Phase 2)
UG/F Concierge, Olympian City (Phase 3)
1/F Concierge, tmtplaza
UG/F Concierge, Citywalk
UG/F Concierge, Citywalk 2
- Termination of Programme
- Members acknowledge that Sino shall have the right at any time in its sole discretion, without notice or assigning any reason, to terminate, modify or suspend the operation of the Programme or any aspect of the Programme. In case of dispute, Sino reserves the right of final decision.
- Upon termination of the Programme, all rights and privileges shall cease (including any unredeemed Points and/or Rewards) and no claim or demand of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising shall be made or capable of being made by Members against Sino in connection with termination of the Programme.
- Personal Data
- The collection, use, transfer, processing, retention and maintenance of your personal data is subject to the Customer Data (Privacy) Policy, which shall form part of these Terms and Conditions and is available at https://tnc.splusrewards.com.hk/pic_en.pdf. Please carefully read the terms of our Customer Data (Privacy) Policy before providing your personal data to us.
- Applicable Laws
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects according to the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong“).
- The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts as regards any proceeding, claim, dispute or matter arising (or which may arise) out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Programme.
- The failure of Sino to exercise or enforce any right or remedy provided under these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or remedy. Any waiver of right or remedy of these Terms and Conditions by Sino will be effective only if in writing and signed by Sino.
- These Terms and Conditions or any rights thereunder or any part thereof may not be transferred or assigned by Members, but may be assigned by Sino without restriction.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, no party other than you, Sino and our group companies will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- This (including any other document referred to in these Terms and Conditions) is the entire agreement between you and Sino relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing signed by both parties, or by a change to these Terms and Conditions by Sino alone.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.