Terms and Conditions
The S⁺ Rewards Loyalty Programme (the “Programme“) is managed by Sino Real Estate Agency Limited (“Sino“). The Programme commenced on 13th March 2019 and shall continue until Sino terminates the Programme. The Programme involves earning points (“Points“) and using Points to redeem various rewards (“Rewards“).
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions“) are binding on all members of the Programme (“Members“), and Members agree and accept the Terms and Conditions set forth and any amendments to be made by Sino from time to time.
- Eligibility and Membership
- Members must be at least 11 years of age. Individuals below the age of 18 are required to obtain his/her parent or guardian′s consent prior to providing any personal data to Sino. There is no joining fee, but Sino reserves the right to decline any application for membership in its sole discretion without giving any reasons, and such decision shall be final and conclusive.
- Membership of the Programme is non-transferable. Sino reserves the right to terminate any Member′s membership in its sole discretion without giving reasons. Sino may exercise this right if, for example, a Member abuses the Programme or fails to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or makes any misrepresentation to Sino. Termination of membership will mean revocation and forfeiture of any Points, S Coupons and Rewards that the Member has accrued in addition to cessation of any other benefits offered under the Programme.
- Membership will automatically expire without prior notice if there is no recorded activity for a period of 36 months and any remaining Points have expired.
- The Programme only supports iOS 9.0 or above and Android 5.0 or above.
- Customers may register for the Programme with a Hong Kong, Mainland China or Macau mobile number. SMS authentication code will only be sent to the Member′s registered mobile number (even if the Member has turned on SMS Divert service). Customers can choose to connect with their personal Facebook, WeChat account or Apple ID which allow them to enjoy express login for the App. Customers will then be requested to fill out a registration form. All information submitted on the registration form must be authentic, correct, complete and not misleading.
- Each mobile number can only be registered by one member. Any duplicate registration of mobile number or application of a member will not be accepted. Mobile number submitted for registration must be authentic and valid; otherwise, Sino shall have the right to suspend or terminate such membership and forfeit all Points of the member without any prior notice.
- Members will not be issued a physical membership card and the App will serve as a virtual membership card, containing details such as current Points balance.
- Friend Referral
- Members may refer friends to join the Programme within the App, via their mobile phone contacts list.
- Upon successful friend referral, Member and friend will each earn two (2) bonus Points upon confirmation that the friend has registered for the Programme, and has successfully conducted his/her first Point registration. However, Members may only earn up to a maximum of 60 (sixty) bonus Points in total for friend referral.
- Members may through the Programme interact with their friends who have registered for the Programme. No communication shall contain any contents that is obscene, libellous, in violation of any right of privacy, in contravention of any law or in any way considered by Sino as inappropriate. Sino reserves the right to prohibit or remove any such contents from the chat log.
- Earning Points
- Each receipt with spending of HK$100 or above by electronic payment (including but not limited to credit card / debit card / EPS / Octopus / Apple Pay / Android Pay / Samsung Pay / Alipay / WeChat Pay / Tap & Go / Credit Card Cash Back Rewards) made by a Member at a Qualifying Merchant at tmtplaza / Olympian City / Citywalk / China Hong Kong City / Gold Coast Piazza / Tsim Sha Tsui Centre & Empire Centre / Island Resort Mall / Sino Plaza (collectively, the “Sino Malls“) is eligible for Points registration. For every HK$100 purchase, Members will be able to earn one (1) Point. For the avoidance of doubt, any spending amount which is less than HK$100 will not be eligible for earning Points.
- Members may not use multiple receipts to meet the minimum HK$100 spending requirement. Points registration shall be conducted separately for each receipt.
- Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the Points earning rate at any time without notice.
- “Qualifying Merchant” refers to merchants of the Sino Malls except within the following categories: banking services, property agent services, employment services, car beauty services, casual leasing exhibitors, and merchants within China Ferry Terminal restricted area. List of “Qualifying Merchant” can be found at the following link: https://www.splusrewards.com.hk/en/merchants/
Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the categories and/or merchants of “Qualifying Merchant” at any time without notice.
For receipts with spending between HK$100 and HK$10,000, Members may choose between in-App scanning of eligible machine-printed sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip, or registration at the concierge or the customer service centre of the relevant Sino Mall.
- For in-App scanning, points registration must be conducted within fourteen (14) days from the transaction date. Upon successful registration, Points will be credited to Members′ account within seven (7) working days of receipt′s image submission.
- For registration at concierge or customer service centre, only same-day receipts or receipts for transactions after 9:00 p.m. of the immediately preceding day are eligible. (For receipts of transactions at Gold Coast Piazza, only same-day receipts or receipts for transactions after 6:00 p.m. of the immediately preceding day are eligible to register at the customer service centre.) Upon successful registration, Points will be credited to Members′ account immediately.
- For receipts with spending over HK$10,000 or receipts from merchants which are not eligible for in-App scanning. Members must register at the concierge or the customer service centre of the relevant Sino Mall within fourteen (14) days from the transaction date. Upon successful registration, Points will be credited to Members′ account immediately. List of merchants accept point registration at the concierge or the customer service centre can be found at the following link: https://www.splusrewards.com.hk/en/merchants/
- Name submitted for registration of membership must be same as the one on the related electronic payment receipts. Sales receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips submitted for Points registration may not bear any customer′s name other than the Member′s name. Members may not use receipts or payment slips of other individuals for their own Points registration. Sino staff shall have the right to request Members to present original copies of a valid sales receipt and/ or electronic payment slip and/ or identification document in order to verify against the Member′s information in the record of the Programme shown on the Members′ mobile phone; take photos and/or copy the above-mentioned receipt/slip/document, as well as place a stamp and remark on the sales receipt for internal audit purposes. If Member refuses to do so, Sino staff shall have the right to decline Points registration. Sino reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
- If Members use mobile electronic payment which does not provide payment slip, the related payment record must be presented. For in-App Points registration, screen capture of mobile electronic payment record is required. Photograph of mobile screen is not acceptable for such registration.
- Sino reserves the right at any time to request Members to submit the relevant original sales receipt and/or electronic payment slip and/or such further documents or evidence for verification purposes. As such, Members must retain all supporting documents for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of receipt submission. Sino staff shall have the right to request Members to present identification document and relevant document e.g Credit Card, in order to verify against the Member′s information in the record of the Programme shown on the Members′ mobile phone; take photos and/ or copy the above-mentioned receipt/slip, as well as place a stamp and remark on the sales receipt for internal audit purposes. If Member refuses to do so, Sino staff shall have the right to decline Points registration. Sino reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute. Sales receipts must be machine-printed and contain the name of the Sino Mall, name of the Qualifying Merchant, transaction date, receipt number/ time and transaction amount.
- The following are not eligible for Points registration:
- Revised, tampered, re-printed, duplicated, photocopied, handwritten, or damaged receipts.
- Standalone electronic payment slips.
- Receipts for refunded, tampered, cancelled, pending approval, unbilled, incomplete or revoked transactions.
- Receipts for car parking shroff.
- Transactions paid by cash.
- Transactions settled by cash vouchers, gift vouchers, merchants′ membership stored-value cards or merchants′ cash rebate programme.
- Add value to Octopus, prepaid calling and data SIM cards.
- Online payments or purchases (including mobile/internet services) except online purchase of movie tickets.
- Payment of bills e.g. telephone, electricity, credit card, and internet.
- Transactions at Urbtix and HK Ticketing.
- Exam or competition fee related to education services.
- Purchase of, and value added to, Octopus cards and other stored value cards or stored value facilities.
- EPS Cash withdrawal.
- Currency exchange services.
- Transaction between merchant and its personnel (including but not limited to shop owner and shop staff members)
- The purchase of ferry tickets at China Hong Kong City.
- Receipt(s) issued by tenant of office.
- All banks, ATM, insurance and investment fee related transactions.
- For payment by instalment, only the on-day actual amount paid will be counted for Points registration, the remaining unpaid amount will not be accepted for registration.
- Sino has the right in its sole discretion to reject any receipts which it suspects do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, were forged, or were not issued for genuine transactions.
- Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold or revoke Points earned from transactions which Sino considers do not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, were earned fraudulently, or were registered as a result of mistake or error.
- The amount eligible for Points registration shall be the actual spending amount only (net amount after deduction of any discounts, privileged coupons, cash coupons and S Coupons). Tips are not eligible for Points registration and do not count towards the minimum HK$100 spending requirement.
- Members may register a maximum of HK$10,000 spending per day. For the avoidance of doubt, where Members′ eligible receipt(s) exceed the maximum of HK$10,000 spending per day, the excess amount cannot be registered as Points. Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to adjust the maximum spending per day at any time.
- Sino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer specified promotions or opportunities to Members to earn additional bonus Points or other benefits and/or to terminate, discontinue, change the terms of any offer, promotions or opportunities of earning Points.
- Goods/services covered by receipts submitted for Points registration may not be refunded. If the underlying goods/services are refunded, the corresponding Points will be regarded as forfeited by the Member.
- Eligible receipts may only be submitted for Points registration once. Receipts submitted for Points registration may not be re-used in conjunction with other promotions or redemption activities (except lucky draws and parking offers provided under Sino Mall privilege programs).
- Points are not issued against payment of money, do not have any cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Points may not be sold, purchased or transferred to other Members and non-members.
- Points cannot be transferred to your Olympian Kids Account, and cannot be converted into Kids Points.
- Apart from eligible spending at Qualifying Merchants, Members may also earn Points by taking the following actions:
- Complete Entire Registration Form (including optional questions)
- Successful Friend Referral and Points registration (earn up to a maximum of sixty (60) bonus Points
- Birthday Bonus (where Members have provided month of birth on the registration form)
- Check in at Sino Mall event
- The Programme will launch various spending rewards from time to time. When registering for a spending transaction, Members may choose to earn Rewards (including but not limited to S Coupons/ game tickets/ gifts) or Points. Once the valid receipts are uploaded and confirmed, the selected Points or Rewards cannot be reversed nor changed. When the rewards have reached the earning limit, distribution limit, or the end of the campaign period, Members can only earn Points through the normal Points registration procedure.
- Points Expiry
- Points will accumulate over 24-month periods on a rolling basis, with the first 24-month period starting from your date of membership. For all Points accumulated over a 24-month period, these Points will expire in 12 months counting from the last day of the 24-month period. For example, for all Points earned during 24 October 2019 to 23 October 2020, they will expire on 23 October 2021.
- Upon expiry, any remaining Points will be forfeited and cannot be carried forward. Member will be required to accumulate Points starting from zero.
- Members will receive an in-App notification three (3) months before Points expiry date.
- Burning Points
- Members may use unexpired Points to redeem various Rewards in accordance with prevailing offers which may be viewed on the App. Points will be used on a first-in-first-out basis.
- Redemption of Rewards is subject to Members having sufficient Points balance. Attempted redemption of Rewards with insufficient Points balance will not be processed.
- Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to discontinue any Reward or to substitute a similar item of equal or higher value at any time without notice prior to the item being redeemed. Sino provides no guarantee that any Rewards will remain available.
Gifts / Coupons
- Members may use the App to redeem Rewards such as e-coupons and physical gifts.
- Via the App, Members may redeem Points for e-coupons which may be used at specified Sino Mall merchants. Members may also use the App to generate e-vouchers to collect physical gifts at specified Sino Mall concierges or customer service centres, or directly at the relevant Sino Mall merchant where applicable. All e-coupons and e-vouchers will have a specified expiry date and time. E-coupons and e-vouchers are not issued against payment of money, do not have any cash value, and are not exchangeable for cash.
- If a Member does not collect a Reward by the specified expiry date and time, both the corresponding Points and the uncollected Reward will be forfeited.
- If a Member redeems a Reward and subsequently cancels the redemption, the corresponding Points will be forfeited.
- Rewards cannot be transferred to other Members and non-members.
- Members may redeem and collect physical gifts at specified Sino Mall concierges or customer service centres. Members must present their virtual membership card within the App to collect physical gifts. Members may also collect physical gifts directly at the relevant Sino Mall merchant where applicable. Members are responsible for checking the gift at the time of collection.
- Physical gifts are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. Gifts are limited in quantity (while stocks last), available on a first-come-first-served basis. Photographs of the gifts on the App are for reference only. Colour and style of gifts will be allocated on a random basis and selection of colour and style is not permitted. Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to set quotas on Members′ redemption of gifts at any time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, physical gifts are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, provision of any after-sales or repair services or fitness for any particular purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sino shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by use of the gifts or any product quality, warranty or suitability issues relating to the gifts. Any queries or disputes in relation to physical gifts shall be referred to the original supplier or manufacturer directly, and Sino will not be responsible for any such queries or disputes.
- S Coupons are a new means of payment that can be used at Sino Malls. Members may use the App to redeem S Coupons with their unexpired Points. For redemption, different categories of S Coupons require different number of Points which will be shown to Members during the redemption process. S Coupons can be used in place of cash at shops of Qualifying Merchant in Sino Malls. Each S Coupon will be treated as having a certain amount of value as stated on the S Coupon in the App, and such stated value will be applied as a discount on a transaction at Qualifying Merchants. S Coupons will also have an expiration date, which can be found in the App. Upon expiry, any remaining S Coupon will be forfeited and cannot be carried forward. S Coupons cannot be purchased and are not issued against payment of money.
- During the S Coupons promotion period, Members can redeem S Coupons with discounted Points for use in Qualifying Merchants. Information about the redemption Points and eligible Qualifying Merchants can be found in the App during the promotion period.
- A minimum amount of S Coupons with a total value equivalent to not less than $10 must be used in each transaction.
- Only S Coupon from the same Member can be used in each transaction.
- S Coupon cannot be transferred to other Members and non-members.
- Once redeemed, S Coupons cannot be converted back to Points. S Coupons cannot be converted into or exchanged for cash, nor for other gifts.
- Information on Qualifying Merchants may be found on the App. The list of Qualifying Merchants may change from time to time. Members can find the updated list the App.
- To use S Coupons, Members must present the S Coupon (in the form of a QR code) to Qualifying Merchants before making any payment. Please follow the following procedure:
- Inform shop staff at the Qualifying Merchant that you wish to use S Coupon as your payment method.
- Log in to your Programme account on the App.
- Click “My Wallet”. Both redeemed S Coupon and rewarded S Coupon can be found in this section. Select mall, shop, the preferred S Coupon and quantity to be used. Confirm the selected S Coupon and their equivalent value. A unique QR code with your selected S Coupon will be generated.
- Present the QR code to shop staff at Qualifying Merchant. Merchant will input the total transaction amount (amount before the deduction of S Coupon), and input a 4-digit passcode to unlock the QR code. Merchant will need to use Member′s mobile or device to complete the above actions. Alternatively, merchant may input the total transaction amount (amount before the deduction of S Coupon) on Merchant App by using Merchant′s own device, and scan to unlock the QR code. The generated QR code will auto refresh every 60 seconds until it is either scanned or the proposed transaction to be settled with S Coupon is cancelled.
- After successful scanning or entering of passcode, Member′s relevant S Coupon will be deducted immediately from Member′s account. Member may check the transaction record in the App.
- The QR code representing the S Coupon to be used must be successfully scanned or authenticated through passcode by a Qualifying Merchant to complete the Member′s payment using S Coupon. Any unused S Coupon will remain in the Member′s account.
- The QR code for an S Coupon must be generated by Members′ mobile or device. A photograph or screenshot of a mobile screen with the QR code is not acceptable for scanning or redemption.
- No partial S Coupon will be accepted. The total value of each S Coupon will be deducted in full when used, and if there is any excess, such excess will be forfeited.
- S Coupons which have been successfully scanned or authenticated through passcode by a Qualifying Merchant are not refundable under any circumstances (whether in the form of S Coupons, Points or as cash) and the transaction may not be reversed.
- Any portion of a transaction or transactions settled with an S Coupon will not be eligible for Points registration. This does not affect eligibility for Points registration of the remaining portion of that transaction or transactions which are not settled with S Coupon.
- Any portion of a transaction or transactions settled with an S Coupon will also not be eligible to enjoy certain promotions or redemption activities, including but not limited to lucky draws and parking offers provided under Sino Mall privilege programs.
- S Coupons cannot be used for the following transactions:
- Adding value to Octopus cards and other stored value cards or stored value facilities.
- Payment of bills e.g. telephone, electricity, credit card, internet.
- Purchase of gift vouchers, or any cash vouchers or gift cards of a similar nature.
- Purchase of tickets (except purchase of movie tickets) and stamps.
- Qualifying Merchant may prescribe additional terms and conditions relating to the usage and acceptance of S Coupon with such Qualifying Merchant. Members should enquire with the staff of the relevant Qualifying Merchant before using any S Coupon.
- The Programme will launch different games periodically and Members may use Points to participate. By playing games, Members may be able to win gifts, S Coupons, free parking hours or bonus Points. Please refer to relevant section of the App for further information.
- Members may use unexpired Points to redeem free parking offer, eligible only for private cars parking in designated Sino Mall car parks (except Tsim Sha Tsui Centre & Empire Centre and Sino Plaza), with entry time from 07:00 am to 11:00 pm at Olympian City Carpark from Monday to Sunday, with entry time from 08:00 am to 01:00 am on the following day at tmtplaza Carpark from Monday to Sunday, with entry time from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm at Citywalk Carpark from Monday to Sunday, available all day from Monday to Sunday at China Hong Kong City Carpark, with entry time from 07:00 am to 10:00 pm at Gold Coast Piazza Carpark from Monday to Friday, and with ingress time from 07:00am to 01:00am on the following day at Island Resort Mall Carpark from Monday to Sunday. Number of required Points are as follows:
Location Required Points (Monday-Friday) Required Points (Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays) Olympian City Phase 1 4 Points / Hour 3 Points / Hour Olympian City Phase 2 6 Points / Hour Olympian City Phase 3 tmtplaza Phase 1 6 Points / Hour Free parking offer not available tmtplaza Phase 3 10 Points / Hour Citywalk Phase 1 8 Points / Hour 10 Points / Hour Citywalk Phase 2 China Hong Kong City 2 Points / Hour 2 Points / Hour Gold Coast Piazza 10 Points / Hour Free parking offer not available Island Resort Mall 2 Points / Hour 4 Points / Hour
- Once the free parking offer is redeemed, it cannot be cancelled, exchanged or transferred.
- This free parking offer may be used in conjunction with parking offers provided under Sino Mall privilege program, but may not be used in conjunction with other parking offers such as day park, night park, park & ride, park & board, hotel parking coupons, merchant parking offers and other hourly parking reward program.
- Members who enter car parks by using Octopus card and wish to redeem free parking offer:
- Members using Octopus card for car parks entry may only redeem once via the App or at the concierge or the customer service centre for a maximum of two (2) free hours of parking per entry, starting from the vehicle’s entry time. When this free parking offer is used in conjunction with parking offers provided under Sino Mall privilege programs, a vehicle may only enjoy a maximum of five (5) free hours of parking per entry. Parking hours exceeding the hours eligible for free parking offer will be charged according to the stipulated hourly parking rules.
- Members using Octopus card for car parks entry must provide vehicle entry record via Octopus card number. The free parking offer will not be available where there is more than one vehicle entry record on the same Octopus card.
- Members using Octopus card for car parks entry must use the same Octopus card for carpark entry, redemption of free parking offer, and carpark exit.
- Members who enter car parks by using Contactless Parking Service and wish to redeem free parking offer:
- Members using Contactless Parking Service for car parks entry, each private vehicle with a registered licence plate number, may only redeem once via the App or at the concierge or the customer service centre for a maximum of two (2) free hours of parking per entry, starting from the vehicle’s entry time. When this free parking offer is used in conjunction with parking offers provided under Sino Mall privilege programs, a vehicle may only enjoy a maximum of five (5) free hours of parking per entry. Parking hours exceeding the hours eligible for free parking offer will be charged according to the stipulated hourly parking rules.
- Contactless Parking Service
- Members can enjoy Contactless Parking Service at designated Sino car parks, namely tmtplaza (Phase 1 & 3), Olympian City (Phase 1,2 & 3), Citywalk (Phase 1 1/F & 2) and, China Hong Kong City. The list of designated Sino car parks may update from time to time without prior notice.
- Only private vehicles are eligible for Contactless Parking Service. Public transport vehicles (including taxi), loading and unloading of goods by any vehicles, and monthly car park users are not eligible for Contactless Parking Service.
- To enjoy Contactless Parking Service, Members are required to:
- Input their license plate number and Octopus card number for registration in “Parking” section of the App.
- Bundle their eligible Visa or MasterCard credit cards to the App and activate the auto payment service.
- Drive to one of the designated Sino car parks, and tap their registered Octopus cards at the terminal for car park entry for validation.
- Exit the car parks and wait until the validation is completed on the next day. After validation, Members can start enjoying Contactless Parking Service at any of the designated Sino car parks.
- Members can register more than one eligible credit cards to the App, and any one of the eligible credit card can be set as default credit card. Registration of credit cards can be made in “My Credit Cards” page in “Settings” section of the App. Members may change the default credit card or remove any registered credit card anytime.
- One Member can only register a maximum of three (3) license plate numbers.
- Each license plate number can only be registered and validated by one member for Contactless Parking Service through the App.
- Member can update or remove their registered license plate number at any time. If there is any change of ownership in the registered license plate number, Members must remove the relevant registered license plate number through the App in “Parking” section. If members are found to have registered with license plate number that they do not own legitimately, Sino has the right to remove the registered license plate number without any prior notice.
- To enjoy Contactless Parking Service, Members are required to make mobile payments in the App or redeem free parking privileges with Points and/or same day spending receipts at concierge or customer service centre to settle any parking fees before exiting the car parks. If Contactless Parking Service is suspended due to technical issue, Members have to settle the payment manually when exiting the car parks.
- All payments will be receiving by Sino Parking.
- If Members have enabled the auto payment service, parking fee will be charged to the default credit card registered during car exit without card tapping. The receipt will be sent to Members via in-app message. In case if members settle parking fee with other payment means, should there be any outstanding parking fee, the balance will be paid with the default credit card when exiting the car parks.
- Once payment is settled through in-App, Members are required to exit the car park within a grace period of 15 minutes. If Members fail to exit the car park within the grace period, an outstanding fee will be applied based on the hourly rate of the car park. The grace period is subject to change without prior notice.
- If payment is settled by free parking redemption, Members are required to exit the car park within the redeemed period. If Members fail to exit the car park within the redeemed period, an outstanding fee will be applied based on the hourly rate of the car park.
- Parking fee is charged hourly, any period of time in less than an hour is considered as full hour. The default parking time is 1 hour. Parking fee is counted upon entry time.
- Members have to settle outstanding fee by Octopus Card, except for Members who have enabled the auto payment service.
- Once a successful payment is made, a receipt will be sent to Member via in-App message.
- For members who have enabled auto-payment function, if parking fee or outstanding fee cannot be charged due to malfunction of system or credit card, Members will be notified via push notification and in-App message, and Contactless Parking Service will be suspended. Members must settle the parking fee or outstanding fee in-app within 7 days. If the parking fee or outstanding fee is still unsettled on the 7th day, a SMS will be sent to Members as a final reminder. If Members fail to settle the parking fee or outstanding fee on the 7th day, their member account will be frozen by system automatically on the 8th day. To unfreeze the account, Members have to go to the concierges or customer service centre at the relevant Sino Malls to settle the parking fee or outstanding fee. Sino and Sino Parking reserve the right to pursue a claim through appropriate means for the outstanding parking fee against the Members.
- Sino and Sino Parking will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused due to malfunction of the Contactless Parking Service or not yet updated car plate or credit card information.
- Sino and Sino Parking will not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to third-party access to the App from stolen or lost personal mobile devices and/or failure to remove the relevant registered license plate number from the App after change of ownership of the registered vehicle.
- Park-and-Ride privilege cannot be used in conjunction with any other free parking privilege and/or Contactless Parking. For the terms and conditions of the Park-and-Ride privilege, please refer to the relevant mall website.
- Sino and Sino Parking will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any property (including any vehicles or any goods, articles or appliances inside or outside any vehicles) resulting from or in relation to the registration, adoption or use of the Contactless Parking Service by members.
- Car park rules, regulations, terms and conditions (including charging of parking fees) for respective designated car parks apply. By using the Contactless Parking Service, Members are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the car park rules, regulations, terms and conditions (including charging of parking fees).
- Sino and Sino Parking reserves the absolute right to change, amend or terminate the Contactless Parking Service (including the auto payment service) and/or these terms and conditions from time to time without any prior notice and liability. In the event of a dispute, Sino and Sino Parking reserve the absolute right of final decision on the interpretation of the terms and conditions.
- Responsibilities of Sino
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude Sino′s liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by the applicable law.
- Subject to the preceding paragraph, Sino shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to Members, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Programme and/or these Terms and Conditions; and Sino′s total liability to the Member in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Programme and/or these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed HK$800.
- Alteration of Terms and Conditions
- Sino may revise or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Sino will use reasonable efforts to ensure that any important changes will be notified to Member by an appropriate method, such as a notice within the App. However, it is Member′s responsibility to check Terms and Conditions regularly to take notice of any changes Sino make, and Member agree to do so.
- If there is/are any change(s), the updated version containing such change(s) will be available through a link in the App to this page and will be effective immediately. Member′s continued participation in the Programme after any changes to Terms and Conditions will constitute acceptance of such change(s) by Member.
- If Member do not agree with any change(s) or addition(s) Sino make, please stop participating in the Programme and inform Sino immediately that Member wish to terminate membership of the Member. Termination of membership will mean forfeiture of any Points, S Coupons and Rewards that the Member has accrued.
- For any query, please contact Sino Malls via:
Olympian City tmtplaza Citywalk China Hong Kong City Gold Coast Piazza Tsim Sha Tsui Centre & Empire Centre Island Resort Mall Sino Plaza
UG/F Concierge, Olympian City (Phase 1)
UG/F Concierge, Olympian City (Phase 2)
UG/F Concierge, Olympian City (Phase 3)
1/F Concierge, tmtplaza
UG/F Concierge, Citywalk
UG/F Concierge, Citywalk 2
UG/F Concierge, China Hong Kong City
1/F Customer Service Centre, Gold Coast Piazza
G/F Concierge, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre
2598 0711 / 3407 4220
UG/F Concierge, Island Resort Mall
G/F Concierge, Sino Plaza
- Termination of Programme
- Members acknowledge that Sino shall have the right at any time in its sole discretion, without notice or assigning any reason, to terminate, modify or suspend the operation of the Programme or any aspect of the Programme. In case of dispute, Sino reserves the right of final decision.
- Upon termination of the Programme, all rights and privileges shall cease (including any unredeemed Points, S Coupons and/or Rewards) and no claim or demand of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising shall be made or capable of being made by Members against Sino in connection with termination of the Programme.
- If a Member uses accounts that belongs to another person or is found to have been dishonest in the application for membership or exercise of Member privileges, Sino reserves the right in its sole discretion to freeze the Member′s account without any prior notice and the frozen account will be terminated automatically after three (3) months.
- Personal Data
- The collection, use, transfer, processing, retention and maintenance of your personal data is subject to the Customer Data (Privacy) Policy, which shall form part of these Terms and Conditions and is available at https://tnc.splusrewards.com.hk/pic_en.pdf. Please carefully read the terms of our Customer Data (Privacy) Policy before providing your personal data to us.
- Applicable Laws
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects according to the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People′s Republic of China (“Hong Kong“).
- The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts as regards any proceeding, claim, dispute or matter arising (or which may arise) out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Programme.
- The failure of Sino to exercise or enforce any right or remedy provided under these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or remedy. Any waiver of right or remedy of these Terms and Conditions by Sino will be effective only if in writing and signed by Sino.
- These Terms and Conditions or any rights hereunder or any part hereof may not be transferred or assigned by Members, but may be assigned by Sino without restriction.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, no party other than user of the App, Sino and our group companies will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- This (including any other document referred to in these Terms and Conditions) is the entire agreement between Member and Sino relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing signed by both parties, or by a change to these Terms and Conditions by Sino alone.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.